Be a leader
Main responsibilities will be providing daily technical support to operations, employee management, and developing, maintaining, and improving processes for new and existing procedures, including process control initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is for the Safety, Quality, and Productivity of the Processing and Converting departments.
- Manager and lead crews to achieve production targets, maintain and control inventory levels, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Meet budgeted expense targets and performance goals.
- Coordination of staffing for assigned departments.
- Verifies employee timesheets for accuracy.
- Handle customer concerns in a quick, efficient, and friendly manner.
- You are responsible for the safety of your staff and facility.
- You will be responsible for the organization and the cleanliness of all production areas.
- You will efficiently manage and schedule your team to meet daily/weekly delivery goals.
- Previous verifiable production manager experience in an event environment.
- The ability and interest to quickly learn various production processes.
- You must be highly reliable and have a consistent strong work ethic.
Get in touch with us.
Please add your CV and all relevant references to your application. Moreover we would like to know your preferred location as well as the department you are applying for.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: email@example.com