Become a stage hand
When you join our team as a stage tech you will play an important part in building events from the ground up. Being a part of the Codex team is a great way to learn valuable skills that will help you succeed in the entertainment industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Load and unload production equipment from trucks
- Assemble and disassemble production equipment
- Move and rearrange props and other materials on-stage
- Unload and set up road cases
- Perform spotlight operation during shows
- Set up risers and musical equipment
- Assist with video, sound, and light production
- Work with electricians and lighting assistants
- Set up lights and microphones
- Clean up stage and backstage area after performance
- (other duties may apply)
- Reliable transportation or means of getting to job sites
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely with multiple internal teams on complex projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, initiative and resourceful
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and be on your feet for extended periods of time
Get in touch with us.
Please add your CV and all relevant references to your application. Moreover we would like to know your preferred location as well as the department you are applying for.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org