To strengthen our #CodexTeam, we are looking for a full-time ELECTRICIAN & AV TECHNICIAN
As an AV technician, you will be responsible for organizing and checking media equipment such as projectors, microphones, video monitors, and sound boards.
To ensure success as an AV technician, you should have advanced knowledge of audio and video equipment, experience with lighting and filming techniques, and excellent troubleshooting skills.
Your day will be:
- Hands on setup and operation of audio systems for corporate meetings, conferences, and events.
- Operating and configuring FOH/monitor consoles, wireless mics/IEM, production intercom, and networked signal distribution.
- Installing and striking PA systems from small, powered speaker systems to flown line array systems.
- Prepping show equipment, schedules, and paperwork in advance of load-in.
You will be our first choice if:
- You are an autonomous person with a high sense of responsibility, quality, punctuality, attention to detail and deadlines.
- You are a team player and get good connections to people
- You are fluent in German and/or French. English and Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible is essential
- Previous experience working as an AV technician.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sound, video, and lighting equipment.
Why you should join #CodexEvents:
- You will live exciting tasks in a creative, constantly evolving environment, creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment, fun working with unique teams.
- You will rarely find people who wear a tie at our company, the company culture is informal and the hierarchy flat.
- We offer a fair salary with advantages, a good health security, flexible working hours, possibility to work (partly) from home, possibilities to travel and exchange, a lot of autonomy and a supportive team.
- Codex is “crisis proof”: even in the darkest moments during the Covid19 time, Codex managed to stay operational and innovative! Codex did not only survive 2020 and 2021, but Codex also managed to involve and bring new products & services to our customers.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or/and (+352) 26 48 33 33