To strengthen our #CodexTeam, we are looking for a full-time sound technician
The Audio Technician executes all aspects of audio reinforcement (either live or recorded). It is expected that you organize and maintain the sound production equipment; including cables, microphones, audio consoles, recording equipment, speakers and any other production equipment. Schedule and perform maintenance for audio systems.
Your day will be:
- Hands on setup and operation of audio systems for corporate meetings, conferences, and events.
- Operating and configuring FOH/monitor consoles, wireless mics/IEM, production intercom, and networked signal distribution.
- Installing and striking PA systems from small, powered speaker systems to flown line array systems.
- Prepping show equipment, schedules, and paperwork in advance of load-in.
You will be our first choice if:
- You are an autonomous person with a high sense of responsibility, quality, punctuality, attention to detail and deadlines.
- You are a team player and get good connections to people
- You are fluent in German and/or French. English and Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure; proactive thinker/self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible is essential
- Possess knowledge of electrical/electronics, sound/video systems, projection systems, mechanical/ structural components, program logic controllers (PLC), inventory control inspection, quality control procedures
- You have at least 3 years relevant professional experience, preferably in an event field.
Why you should join #CodexEvents:
- You will live exciting tasks in a creative, constantly evolving environment, creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment, fun working with unique teams.
- You will rarely find people who wear a tie at our company, the company culture is informal and the hierarchy flat.
- We offer a fair salary with advantages, a good health security, flexible working hours, possibility to work (partly) from home, possibilities to travel and exchange, a lot of autonomy and a supportive team.
- Codex is “crisis proof”: even in the darkest moments during the Covid19 time, Codex managed to stay operational and innovative! Codex did not only survive 2020 and 2021, but Codex also managed to involve and bring new products & services to our customers.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or/and (+352) 26 48 33 33Jobs