To strengthen our #CodexTeam, we are looking for a full-time stand builder.
As a Symbiosis Exhibition Stand Builder you will provide excellent standards of installation and dismantle throughout the Luxemburg and at other locations as required. We design, supply and install modular and custom built stands and displays, for both hire and sale. We have a large number of clients from the agricultural, food and rural economy as well as those from industry, education and government.
You will be our first choice if:
- You are an autonomous person with a high sense of responsibility, quality, punctuality, attention to detail and deadlines.
- You are a team player and get good connections to people
- You are fluent in German and/or French. English and Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage.
- You respect the rules of conduct and safety.
- You accept handling if necessary.
- You are self-motivated, well organised and have a keen eye for detail.
- Previous experience as stand builder is considered as a good advantage.
- Ability to converse with clients professionally.
Why you should join #CodexEvents:
- You will live exciting tasks in a creative, constantly evolving environment, creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment, fun working with unique teams.
- You will rarely find people who wear a tie at our company, the company culture is informal and the hierarchy flat.
- We offer a fair salary with advantages, a good health security, flexible working hours, possibility to work (partly) from home, possibilities to travel and exchange, a lot of autonomy and a supportive team.
- Codex is “crisis proof”: even in the darkest moments during the Covid19 time, Codex managed to stay operational and innovative! Codex did not only survive 2020 and 2021, but Codex also managed to involve and bring new products & services to our customers.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or/and (+352) 26 48 33 33