To strengthen our #CodexTeam, we are looking for a full-time printshop technician.
The PrintShop Technician is responsible for project printing production to completion. Work would include updating templates, printing quantities, completing by adding grommets, or applying to corrugated if needed, and distributing print materials to productions.
What your day will look like:
- Production of banners and various forms of Point of Purchase (POP)
- Prepare banners and POP for pickup and delivery
- Installing POP and signage at productions as needed
You will be our first choice if:
- You are an autonomous person with a high sense of responsibility, quality, punctuality, attention to detail and deadlines.
- You are a team player and get good connections to people
- You are fluent in German and/or French. English and Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage.
- You respect the rules of conduct and safety.
- You accept handling if necessary.
- You have a degree “Bac+3” certification (BTS, DUT) in a relevant field (print).
- You have at least 2 years relevant professional experience, preferably in an operational area.
- You have a natural ability to visualize design, dimension, scale, and the skills to generate solutions for challenging print jobs and volume of print work.
- You have the ability to operate various design software and hardware.
Why you should join #CodexEvents:
- You will live exciting tasks in a creative, constantly evolving environment, creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment, fun working with unique teams.
- You will rarely find people who wear a tie at our company, the company culture is informal and the hierarchy flat.
- We offer a fair salary with advantages, a good health security, flexible working hours, possibility to work (partly) from home, possibilities to travel and exchange, a lot of autonomy and a supportive team.
- Codex is “crisis proof”: even in the darkest moments during the Covid19 time, Codex managed to stay operational and innovative! Codex did not only survive 2020 and 2021, but Codex also managed to involve and bring new products & services to our customers.
Contact us at email@example.com or/and (+352) 26 48 33 33Jobs