We are looking for STUDENTS OR FREELANCER roadies to join our #CodexTeam.
Roadies job can be one of the most rewarding roles in the events industry. Watch your efforts turn into breath-taking live performances as you help to stage various music concerts, huge conferences, exhibitions and many more. You are just as important as the act themselves, because without you, there wouldn’t be a show!
If you are physically fit, love music and enjoy technology, then this is the career for you. You would be responsible for setting up the stage pre-show, help manage instruments and equipment during the show, and then pack everything away afterwards. Demanding yet fulfilling, roadie work is a unique opportunity to work with a hands on approach in the event business.
- Lifting and carrying equipment and sets.
- Driving, loading and unloading vans and trailers.
- Setting up and looking after sound equipment.
- Setting up video equipment and screens.
- Rigging up wiring and lighting.
- Taking down the set after the show.
You will be our first choice if:
- You are an autonomous person with a high sense of responsibility, quality, punctuality, attention to detail and deadlines.
- You are a team player and get good connections to people.
- You are fluent in English or/and French. German and Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage.
- No formal entry qualifications but experience is an advantage.
- You need a driving licence. Forklift & nacelle licences is considered as an advantage.
- A qualification in music technology, audio visual technology, music and audio technology or sound production or engineering could be useful.
Why you should join #CodexCrew:
- You will live exciting tasks in a creative, constantly evolving environment, creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment, fun working with unique teams.
- Flexible working hours, on-the-job training & growth opportunities.
- You will rarely find people who wear a tie at our company, the company culture is informal and the hierarchy flat.
- We offer a fair salary with advantages, a good health security, flexible working hours, possibility to work (partly) from home, possibilities to travel and exchange, a lot of autonomy and a supportive team.
- Codex is “crisis proof”: even in the darkest moments during the Covid19 time, Codex managed to stay operational and innovative! Codex did not only survive 2020 and 2021, but Codex also managed to involve and bring new products & services to our customers.
No show is complete without a passionate, hard working, event-loving roadie. If you love live shows, are a hard worker, and want to go on diversified jobs, find a roadie job and contact us at email@example.com or/and (+352) 26 48 33 33