To strengthen our warehouse team in Canach (Luxemburg), we are looking for a full-time event technician for our warehouse return & maintenance zone.
Your work will be:
- Return of material and encoding in our warehouse management system
- Quality control and assurance
- Repair work and maintenance of the material
- Participation in the organization and improvement of work processes
You will be our first choice if:
- You are an autonomous person with a high sense of responsibility, quality, punctuality, attention to detail and deadlines.
- You are a team player and get good connections to people
- You are familiar with current office software (MacOS, MS Office), ideally have experience in “EasyJob” and have ease to learn new software.
- You bring experience from the event industry.
- You have manual skills
- You are fluent in German and/or French as well as English. Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage.
- You have a degree “Bac+3” certification (BTS, DUT) in a relevant field (IT, electricity / electrical engineering or equivalent). A completed certification as event technician is considered as a good advantage.
- You have at least 2 years relevant professional experience, preferably in an operational area. Ideally you have knowledge of dynamic warehousing
Why you should join #CodexEvents:
- You will live exciting tasks in a creative, constantly evolving environment, creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment, fun working with unique teams.
- You will rarely find people who wear a tie at our company, the company culture is informal and the hierarchy flat.
- We offer a fair salary with advantages, a good health security, flexible working hours, possibility to work (partly) from home, possibilities to travel and exchange, a lot of autonomy and a supportive team.
- Codex is “crisis proof”: even in the darkest moments during the Covid19 time, Codex managed to stay operational and innovative! Codex did not only survive 2020 and 2021, but Codex also managed to involve and bring new products & services to our customers.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or (+352) 26 48 33 33.