The Codex Crew Manager is the link between our project managers / head technicians and the #CodexCrew (inhouse staff and freelance personnel). You select suitable personnel for the events, take care about the booking of freelancers including price negotiations, manage the weekly planning including logistic needs (traveling, catering, etc.) and maintain a reliable administration. You also take care to maintain and build out our freelance network and organize interviews with potential candidates.
You will be our first choice if:
- You are an autonomous person with a high sense of responsibility, quality, punctuality, attention to detail and deadlines.
- You are a team player and get good connections to people
- You are a positive person and get good connections to people
- You are familiar with current office software (MacOS, MS Office), ideally have experience in “EasyJob” and have ease to learn new software.
- You bring experience from the event industry.
- You are fluent in English, German, French and ideally Luxembourgish.
- You have a university degree of at least 2-year certification in a relevant field (economics, accounting, business administration) and/or a secondary education level with equally professional qualification.
- You have At least 2 years relevant professional experience, preferably in an operational area.
Why you should join #CodexEvents:
- You will live exciting tasks in a creative, constantly evolving environment, creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment, fun working with unique teams.
- You will rarely find people who wear a tie at our company, the company culture is informal and the hierarchy flat.
- We offer a fair salary with advantages, a good health security, flexible working hours, possibility to work (partly) from home, possibilities to travel and exchange, a lot of autonomy and a supportive team.
- Codex is “crisis proof”: even in the darkest moments during the Covid19 time, Codex managed to stay operational and innovative! Codex did not only survive 2020 and 2021, but Codex also managed to involve and bring new products & services to our customers.
Contact us at email@example.com and/or (+352) 26 48 33 33.